Meet the MyHealthEd Advisory Board!
Dear MyHealthEd Supporters,
We are humbled and thrilled to announce our eight distinguished MyHealthEd Advisory Board Members who will each serve a year-long term for the remainder of our SECU Foundation Grant from the Institute of Emerging Issues. Each advisory board member will be instrumental in helping to develop our new online sex education course given feedback from our pilot study and other stakeholders.
Our 2015-2016 MyHealthEd Advisory Board Members include:
- Dr. Susan Ennett, Professor, Department of Health Behavior, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Robyn Fehrman, Executive Director, Teach For America Eastern North Carolina
- Sarah Hoffert, Community Based Prevention Coordinator, Children and Family Resource Center
- Giancarlo Hasty, Health/Physical Education Teacher, KIPP Pride High School
- Dr. Steve North, Family Physician and Adolescent Medicine Specialist, Center for Rural Health Innovation & Mission Medical Associates
- Jenny Palmer, School Engagement Specialist, SHIFT NC
- Susanne Schmal, HIV/AIDS Prevention Consultant, North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
- Vinit Sukhija, MBA Candidate, MIT Sloan School of Management
For additional information on each of our new Advisory Board Members, please check out our website.
Liz also had the opportunity to dine with Jenny and Steve at the 10th Annual Jim Bernstein Dinner on Thursday, October 8th. They are pictured below!
Liz & Vichi