Our Project Protocol
1. Thoroughly clean the new chamber when it arrives from the shop.
2. Test the chamber with the vacuum pumps, and identify any leaks for repair.
3. Thoroughly test the chamber vacuum by pumping to the lowest pressure the system is capable of producing.
4. Introduce gases required for the experiment and verify maintenance of the vacuum/pressure level required for the experiment.
5. Test the thermal system including heaters and temperature control components, in the experimental configuration of vacuum/pressure level.
6. Verify the temperature stability of the temperature control system.